Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carmen Rodriguez; Vampire

Go down

Carmen Rodriguez; Vampire Empty Carmen Rodriguez; Vampire

Post  Carmen Rodriguez Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:32 pm

Carmen Rodriguez; Vampire Penelope_cruz20-1

Character Name: Carmen Rodriguez

Subject: Vampire

Lives: Denali

Personality: Carmen is kind hearted and warm. She cares immensely for those around her and always has. Carmen has a certain maternal quality about her that allows her to feel comfortable around Renesmee when meeting her for the first time.
Her love is shared with the members of her coven, especially her mate Eleazar. Carmen considers her coven sisters as her true sisters and would selflessly give anything for them.

History: Carmen is originally from Spain, like her mate Eleazar. Little is known of her past between her change and finding the Denali sisters. Like the other members of her coven, Carmen is a “vegetarian” who feeds on animal blood rather than human blood. Carmen joined her coven in the battle with the Volturi in defense of Renesmee. The Denali Coven always had a strong connection with the Cullens and hoped to redeem themselves for ignoring them in their first encounter with the Volturi in Forks.

Appearance: Carmen has the traditional pale skin of a vampire, but with an olive tint due to her Spanish background. She has thick, brown hair and golden eyes as a result of her diet choice. She is on the shorter side also due to her Hispanic heritage. Carmen’s beauty is only enhanced by her kindness and compassion.

Roleplay Sample: Carmen walked into the living room and was pleased to see a fire in the fireplace. Though the temperature didn’t really bother her, it was a natural comfort to see a fire. She walked over the book case and browsed the titles. Her eyes stopped on the spine of one book. ‘Jane Eyre’ … “I guess I can read this one again.” Carmen smiled to herself. Jane Eyre was one of her favorites.
She walked over to one of the overstuffed loveseats and curled her legs beneath her. She cracked the book and proceeded to get lost in the classic. She didn’t know how long she had been sitting there when she recognized another scent enter the room. It was the one scent she would travel the world to find. She closed her book and lifted her head. “Hello mi amor.” She said softly. She felt Eleazar come closer and she turned to look at him.

As her eyes met his she smiled lovingly. He was perfection and he was hers. She reached her hand out to him her eyes began to dance. “I’ve missed you. Have you come to join me in front of the fire?” she asked. Carmen changed her position to make room beside her for her husband. His company was the only thing that would make this afternoon more perfect.

Portrayer: Penelope Cruz
Carmen Rodriguez
Carmen Rodriguez

Character sheet
Back to top Go down