Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Risks (Open to Cullens and Jake)

2 posters

Go down

Risks (Open to Cullens and Jake) Empty Risks (Open to Cullens and Jake)

Post  Isabella Cullen Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Hmm...
Bella sighed and frowned. She was out hunting by herself for once, having decided she'd leave everyone else be... Or at least, that's what she told herself. Bella really had come out here to test her strength. Not physically, but mentally. Bella knew that when she was prepared for the human scent she would be alright, but she wondered if she was in a hunting frenzy if she could resist. Before Bella had left, she hadn't really thought her idea through, but now she was out here and about to do it, she realised she should have brought Edward, or at least someone.
She kicked a rock angrily, feeling frustrated with herself. It was a stupid decision, she should have thought about it first. She crossed her arms, and sat down on a large rock.
If Bella went home now, and then went hunting again later with someone else, she would need to answer questions. But if she hunted now, and nothing happened, then she would only have to say exactly what she'd done- hunted. And then Bella had to wonder; what if something did happen? What if she did kill an innocent hiker? She almost cringed at just the thought, and her throat burned slightly. Her eyes were amber now, and Bella knew why they weren't red. Resisting the temptation, staying focused, and most of all her refusal to kill a human being. She hated to think what Edward, Renesmee, Jake or any of the Cullens would think if she came home with her eyes tinted red.
"Darn it." Bella muttered under her breath.
She was just about to decide to go home, and not take a risk and go through the questions, when she heard something.
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Risks (Open to Cullens and Jake) Empty Re: Risks (Open to Cullens and Jake)

Post  Renesmee Cullen Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:14 am

Renesmee's day had started out normal as any day. She had spent the morning doing the things she liked to do and basically just lounging around with everyone, loving all the attention as usual. At meal times she ate, at play times she played, it was a normal day. Normal that is, until Mommy left.
Her mom had slipped out the door with a few words about leaving everyone be for the day and vanished off into the trees. Renesmee couldn't help wonder why her mom would want to go off all alone. She'll be lonely..., Renesmee thought to herself. If she followed her mom she would keep her good company and she would have something to do for the rest of the day. Smiling to herself, Renesmee ran towards the door and sprinted outside. Nobody stopped her, she was joining Mommy.
As she raced through the trees, trying to catch up to her mom she gradually slowed until she was almost moving in a sneeky manner. Renesmee sensed that something wasn't right. Coming up beside a big tree she quietly manuvered in behind it and peeked around until she could she her mom.
Her mother's face was twisted in an expression of worry and doubt. Renesmee had known that her mommy would be feeling lonely. She was just about to step out from behind the tree when suddenly her mom's face turned angry and she kicked a rock, hard. Crossing her arms her mother sat down on a larger rock, still seeming distressed.
"Darn it," Renesmee heard her mutter. Finally her mom seemed to come to a decision and calm down a bit. She smiled, thinking that maybe her mother was going back for her anyway. What a suprise she would be to her mom! With that happy thought in her mind Renesmee stepped out from behind the tree.
" I'm here Mommy," she grinned.
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:34 am

The ground crunched under his feet as he walked through the woods. Branches hit his body but he didn’t feel them. The only thing he really felt was the dew in the air clinging to his clothes, which in turn made them cling to his body.

Jasper’s golden eyes scanned the area. Alice had sent him out after Nessie and Bells. Where Edward was, was beyond him but he was sure that his brother would turn up in no time. He wasn’t sure if it was really still safe to go out alone to hunt, even though that was what Bella had done.

It had only been months since the incident with the Volturi and Jasper had a feeling that things weren’t exactly going to be peace any time soon. He had learned a long time ago to trust his feelings. Lately, because of that he had been a bit on edge.

Only Alice had been able to remedy that.

She had suggested him going hunting with Bella and Nessie after the little red haired girl had gone after her mother. Of course, Jasper took her up on that offer.

Hunting had been a way of relaxation as well. Even after all these years, he was struggling still with being around the scent of human’s blood. Everyone else seemed to cope well with it when the blood wasn’t fresh. Even Bella had shown incredible restraint. Was there something wrong with him?

Jasper’s eyebrows furrowed together for a moment as he sniffed the stale air. He wondered if they were close, but he didn’t stop. His feet kept moving until he spotted two familiar figures. He smiled a bit when he heard Nessie’s small voice radiating through the air.

“Turning back already?” He asked as he approached the two. He put a hand on Nessie’s shoulder and looked at Bella. She looked uneasy and the feelings emanating from her matched it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:33 pm

Renesmee smiled as she felt her uncle Jasper come up behind her and place a hand on her shoulder. Looking up at him, she noticed once again the numerous marks that covered his skin. To many he would seem frightening, dangerous, but Renesmee could always see past those scars. He had a habit of making her feel safe and warm and she loved that about him.
" I came to keep Mama company. Are you going to stay too Uncle Jasper," she inquired, grabbing hold of his waist. She turned her eyes back to her mother and was dissapointed to see that somehow her mother still seemed anxious.
"Mama? Aren't you happy?"

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:08 pm

Bella's head snapped up at the sound of her daughter's voice. "Re-"
She was cut off as more steps approached.
“Turning back already?”
It was Jasper. Bella smiled wryly, approaching her daughter to put her arms around her. She hugged her tightly before Renesmee asked if she were happy...
"Of course." She tried to smile reassuringly. Bella turned her face to address Jasper.
"Well, I was being stupid. I should have brought someone..." She pursed her lips, and she knew if she were still human she would be blushing right now. Like crazy. She inhaled deeply. "Sorry." Bella muttered, barely audible. Though ashamed as she was, she couldn't help but wonder why Jasper of all Cullens showed up right after Renesmee... Wait. Bella's brow furrowed as her amber eyes returned to her daughter.
"Renesmee, please don't tell me you followed me here all by yourself..." She groaned. "Didn't I ever tell you to stay with Daddy or someone else in the family?" Bella's eyes flickered over to Jasper. "Unless Uncle Jasper was supposed to be with you." Bella's voice became tinted slightly with a darker tone. Did Jasper stop and leave Renesmee by herself to look for Bella, and only just caught up? Suspisions clouded her mind, but they were replaced by relief. Nothing happened anyways. Not a big deal. But sometimes Bella had a very hard time imagining the Volturi just leave, like they supposedly had... She supressed a shiver at the idea that they were here, hiding in the trees.
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:50 pm

Renesmee was glad. So her mom was happy after all. She noticed though that her mothers eyes seemed slightly narrowed. She was thinking hard about something, but Renesmee decided that her mother's thoughts didn't always have to be her buisness; that's what her father said at least.
"Renesmee, " her mother started. Renesmee was touched at how worried her mother must have been, asking if she had come out here all by herself. Renesmee touched her mother's arm and showed her that she had been right behind her the whole way.
" I was with you Mommy." Even if she had been hidden in the trees... Suddenly it dawned on Renesmee that her mom didn't seem too happy to see Jasper there with them. She almost seemed suspicious. Maybe it was time that Renesmee left the two of them alone. It looked like they were about to have a serious, adult talk..., but then again maybe they were just having a staring contest.
Basing her actions on her first thought Renesmee walked past her mother to plonk herself down on the big rock that her mother had been sitting on. Purposely ignoring her mother and uncle (out of courtesy of course) Renesmee started to hum a tune. The one her daddy liked to play...

Last edited by Renesmee Cullen on Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:34 pm

"Well, I was being stupid. I should have brought someone..."

Jasper looked at Bella for a moment. He felt a surge of emotions run through her for a moment and it nearly knocked him off of his feet. He shook his head and ran a hand through his blonde hair, removing hier one from his niece's shoulder. His golden eyes watched Bella for a moment. He had decided not to say anything just yet, since it was mother daughter time.

"Didn't I ever tell you to stay with Daddy or someone else in the family?"

Uh oh. Jasper open his mouth to say something but Bella continued to talk so he let her. He watched her eyes narrow at him. He felt her accusatory feelings shoot at him like daggers. He would've given anything for her to use her shielding power at that moment. He stiffened slightly, wondering why he came in the first place.

Oh yeah. Alice said it'd be good idea.

"Unless Uncle Jasper was supposed to be with you."

"I just caught up with her," he replied as little Nessie went over to the side, seemingly wanting to give them a private conversation. Like he would ever leave her alone intentionally. He felt her feelings ease down for a moment. "I didn't know where Edward was," he said making a motion back towards the direction of the house. "Alice thought it be best if you weren't alone and I hadn't fed yet so I'm here." He paused wondering if she really wanted him there or not.

Jasper could just imagine what Edward would say if he left the two alone. He shook his head. That was the only thing keeping him there at the moment, beside the fact Alice wanted him there.

"If you'd like me to leave so you and Nessie can hunt alone, I will," he said with a small smile. He was sure it looked like a thin line across his face. He was sure that there was no danger about, nothing smelled out of the normal anyways. "I won't be far if you want me to be..." He hoped that Bella was getting his point. It was only a few months after what had happened with the Volturi and Jasper wasn't entirely convinced that things were over yet.

Edward had always said it was better to be prepared so Jasper was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:28 am

Bella sighed, putting her fingers through her hair. She really needed to calm down. She too, attempted to smile.
"No, its fine." She breathed in again. "Sorry about that. Just... jumpy." Bella explained with a small shrug. "I'm glad you came, really. I should not have been out here alone, I was being stupid."
She looked at him for a moment, before walking towards Nessie. She wrapped her arms around her.
"You thirsty too, honey?" She murmured. Bella wondered what Renesmee had been thinking- was she just thirsty and followed, or had she simply... followed? She fought back a small grimace. If something had happened, it would have been just like her. Bella tried not to think about how often she endangered the ones she loved, everything seemed to be her fault a lot of the time... Well, at least she'd made the right choice to fight for her child.
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Renesmee Cullen Fri Nov 21, 2008 5:53 am

"A little, " Renesmee answered truthfully. "But I had to make sure mommy had company too." She smiled one of her best smiles and fed pictures of how happy she was that all of them were there together through the connection. So what if she was lying?...
It was obvious that something was going on between her uncle Jasper and her mommy that they did'nt like, Renesmee could tell. Suddenly a realization popped into her mind. What if uncle Jasper could tell that she was lying. He could feel emotion, could'nt he? Did that mean that he sensed her concern?
Renesmee Cullen
Renesmee Cullen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:55 pm

((THIS ROLE PLAY IS AS OF NOW CLOSED DUE TO THE FACT JASPER HALE HAS RESIGNED. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY UNTIL A NEW JASPER HAS BEEN ASSIGNED))
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down