Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D

3 posters

Go down

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Empty Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D

Post  Isabella Cullen Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:34 pm

THREE CHEERS FOR THESE AMAZING CREATIONS OF COMPUTER PEOPLE!!! Very Happy
I myself, am a huge fan of icons/avatars/whateveryouwanttocallthem so... I made a whole bunch for the site. Smile
Anyone else who wants to post some can. ^_^ Please feel free to use them! I recomend making them extra sharp, because Windows Messenger blurs them a bit. Smile

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Iesb_edwardbella Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Eternaldusk Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Edicon Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Edicon5 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Edicon4 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Edicon2 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Dghnxlfb Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Bellanessie Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 00501 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 00066 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 007 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 005 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 00005 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D 001

Yay for avatar making Very Happy
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Empty Re: Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D

Post  Edward Cullen Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:51 pm

They're beautiful!!!

*snags some Edward ones*
Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Empty Re: Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D

Post  Isabella Cullen Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:58 pm

Aww, thank you so much Edward! Very Happy
Take as many as you like. ^_^ My favourite Edward one has the grey background XP
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Thu Nov 20, 2008 11:56 am

Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Twportrait_ks-004 Icons, Display Pictures, and Avatars! :D Edwardbellaed

I just made a couple more. XD
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Esme Cullen Thu Nov 20, 2008 12:23 pm

They're wonderful, Bella. Smile
Esme Cullen
Esme Cullen

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Thanks, Esme. <3
And welcome to Eternal Dusk! Very Happy
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum