Eternal Dusk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Million Apologies. Plus a Million.

5 posters

Go down

A Million Apologies. Plus a Million. Empty A Million Apologies. Plus a Million.

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:13 pm

Guys, I'm soooo dreadfully sorry I've not been on in... forever.

I've just had so much on my plate lately that I've had to put aside the RPG fantasies and focus on my reality here at home.

So here's a little run-down of what's been going on:

As most of you know, Cody, my husband, was deployed to Afghanistan on September 7th.
Before he left, there were quite a few tasks that desperately needed to get done and they weren't.
So, I've been stuck with the responsibility of managing a household by myself.

1. I nearly got my dog taken away from me, but this last payday I was finally able to take care of that.
2. My car has been a ridiculous piece of junk. I had to get a new battery, brake lights, and tires. But it turns out, I need to get a new fuse in order for my brake lights to work. >.< Plus, it needs insurance, inspection, and registration. A sequence of events that I've not been able to pay yet.
3. I didn't have a computer for a while, but luckily my dear Emmett sent me one out of the goodness of his heart. <3
4. Our bank has been screwing us over with countless, pointless overdraft charges, and then charging us again for fining us with the overdraft charges! A bit of advice to everyone: Never open an account with Bank of America. >.<

Basically, it's all been a whirlwind of crap. And I've been left to figure it out.

So, as I said, I'm very sorry for not being active. I know being a canon has responsibilities, and I know I'm capable of those responsibilities, I just didn't see this big mess before it was smothering me. >.< Hope you guys forgive me!

<3333 Rosie.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

A Million Apologies. Plus a Million. Empty Re: A Million Apologies. Plus a Million.

Post  Isabella Cullen Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:23 pm

I've been wondering where you were. :O But don't worry, we're still as unactive as ever. XP

I really, really hope things get better for you Rose. Crying or Very sad Let us know how things work out. <3
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

A Million Apologies. Plus a Million. Empty Re: A Million Apologies. Plus a Million.

Post  Rosalie Hale Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 pm

Thanks, Bells.

Things are... sort of looking up. Cody got pinned as a Private First Class, so maybe we'll rake in a little more money to get things straight.

But now I have a freaking cold, as if things weren't bad enough. XD
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Mon Nov 10, 2008 1:31 pm

Hey that's great news, Rose! Very Happy Yayyy Cody cheers

Oh, what rotten luck... Irony can be so cruel sometimes. tongue
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Jacob Black Mon Nov 10, 2008 9:39 pm

We've missed you, Rose, but I understand why you were gone. Very Happy If you need any more time, feel free to take it - we understand the circumstances and, of course, we won't take your canon away. You're doing awesome as it is.

Feel better!
Jacob Black
Jacob Black
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Selena Marshall Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:09 am

That Does really suck
Selena Marshall
Selena Marshall

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Rodriguez Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:46 am

I hope you feel better soon Rose! I'm glad to hear that other things are going well though!

(P.S. Sorry we haven't officially met but we can do that whenever you come back Smile )
Carmen Rodriguez
Carmen Rodriguez

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Tue Nov 11, 2008 6:00 pm

Thanks so much, Jake. *OOC hugs* I've really missed you guys, too. For the most part, I'll be pretty active for a while. Everything is... sort of in order, so I have a little more relaxing time. And hopefully, I won't need to take that extra time.

Yes, I hate irony. Every stinking day. >.<

And yay! We have a Carmen! ^_^ Lovely to see you.
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Isabella Cullen Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:47 pm

**hugs youuu**
cheers Rose is BACK! GO ROSALIE! Very Happy
Isabella Cullen
Isabella Cullen
Admin

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Carmen Rodriguez Wed Nov 12, 2008 4:49 pm

Lovely to see you too Rose!! We totally have to RP! Of course, you can join the thread in your house!
Carmen Rodriguez
Carmen Rodriguez

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Rosalie Hale Sat Jan 31, 2009 12:26 am

Geeeez.

So, my husband is here from Afghanistan for two weeks R&R (Rest and Recuperation), and he got me... *drum-roll*... High-speed internet for our anniversary! XD Talk about total rockage.

Bare with me guys, I know I've been gone for decades. I'm not sure when the dude for Time Warner will be here, but in the mean time my computer just connects to any network in range. Woot.

So yeah! I'm definitely going to be sticking around this time. I love you guys for putting up with my absence. XD

Hope you're all doing fantubular! <333
Rosalie Hale
Rosalie Hale

Character sheet
Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum